Learn about Graphics
The uses are as varied as the designs. The most popular uses for graphic products are social media, print design, and presentations.
Editing a graphics product will depend on the style of the product, but in general, the steps are:
- Download and install the application(s) required.
- Download the template, editing tool, or resource.
- Read or watch the support videos.
- Edit the downloaded product.
- Export the customized graphic asset.
Most products in the Templates and Editing categories require specific software, while the Resources category has elements that can be used in any application. If specific software is required, it is listed below the purchase price under “Compatible with”.