Concept Sketch Photo Effect for Photoshop
Automatically transform your photos into grungy digital art with this Photoshop Action.
How does it work?
Step 1: Load the required files into Photoshop. You only need to load the files once to use the effect endlessly.
Step 2: Open a photo and play the Photoshop Action! From here, you have full layer control to edit your artwork.
The Photoshop Action is compatible with Photoshop CC 2018 and above.
A link to the video tutorial is also included in the ‘Readme.txt’ file in the download.
Important to know:
- Check you are using the English version of Photoshop to run the Action on.
- Check you are using a version of Photoshop that the Action supports.
- Watch the video tutorial to ensure you have your Photoshop file setup correctly. A link to the tutorial is included in the ‘Readme.txt‘ file in the download.
- Use high-resolution photos with the Action for the best results and to avoid errors. I highly recommend scaling your photo into the 3500px – 4500px range (at the long dimension) for the best results. Even if your photo is only 1000px at the long dimension, scale it up much larger.
- With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can install multiple versions of Photoshop. If you like this Action but is not supported on your version of Photoshop, you can always install an additional version of Photoshop to run the Action on. Once an Action has been tested and working on a version of Photoshop, it will always work.
- Use Jpeg or Png images to run the Action on. Other file types such as TIFF, BMP, PSD can cause issues with Actions, as Photoshop disables various features for different file types.
Take a look through the FAQ page here for solutions to errors as well as announcements regarding item updates.
Thankyou for your support!
The results generated are amazing, combined with the ability to customize those results make this a great action to use. Thank You Sevenstyles
My pleasure David, thanks for the review – glad you like it!