Drawing Creation Kit
Create a hand drawn sketch photo effect with a few clicks in Photoshop
The Drawing Creation Kit includes..
- A Photoshop Action which will transform your photo into a creative hand-drawn artwork with only 1 click, saving you several hours of manual work per photo. You can use a non-transparent and transparent background image if you like.
- A set of 80+ sketch textures that you can apply to any area of your photo. You can be as creative as you like about how you create your drawing. The textures are seamless, meaning you can scale them up/down as much as you like to increase/decrease the level of sketch detail anywhere in your image.
- A set of 159 technical drawing brushes that you can use to quickly add lots of extra detail to your designs.
- A set of 63 shadow overlays that you can drop onto your designs to add more realism
The Photoshop Action is compatible with Photoshop CS6 and above
A link to the video tutorial is also included in the ‘Readme.txt’ file in the download.
Important to know:
- Check you are using the English version of Photoshop to run the Action on.
- Check you are using a version of Photoshop that the Action supports.
- Watch the video tutorial to ensure you have your Photoshop file setup correctly. A link to the tutorial is included in the ‘Readme.txt‘ file in the download.
- Use high-resolution photos with the Action for the best results and to avoid errors. I highly recommend scaling your photo into the 3500px – 4500px range (at the long dimension) for the best results. Even if your photo is only 1000px at the long dimension, scale it up much larger.
- With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can install multiple versions of Photoshop. If you like this Action but is not supported on your version of Photoshop, you can always install an additional version of Photoshop to run the Action on. Once an Action has been tested and working on a version of Photoshop, it will always work.
- Use Jpeg or Png images to run the Action on. Other file types such as TIFF, BMP, PSD can cause issues with Actions, as Photoshop disables various features for different file types.
Take a look through the FAQ page here for solutions to errors as well as announcements regarding item updates.
Thankyou for your support!