Watercolor Creation Kit
Create a realistic watercolor photo effect with a few clicks in Photoshop
This set of Photoshop Actions will automatically convert your photos in highly realistic watercolor artwork with 1 click. Whether you are a Photoshop beginner or expert, this tool will save you plenty of time and will surely impress whoever you show your artwork to!
- Transform your photos into watercolor art with a few clicks.
- Choose from various texture presets. All textures are hand-painted, scanned it at 600 DPI and converted to seamless patterns (5000 x 5000px).
- Control the darkness of the texture edges.
- Control how visible you want the textures to be.
- Choose from various brightness/contrast presets.
- Apply the effect to your entire photo or reveal only the areas you want.
- Add watercolor drops using 17 high-resolution brushes.
- Choose from 3 levels of watercolor texture separation
The Photoshop Action is compatible with Photoshop CS6 and above
A link to the video tutorial is also included in the ‘Readme.txt’ file in the download.
Important to know:
- Check you are using the English version of Photoshop to run the Action on.
- Check you are using a version of Photoshop that the Action supports.
- Watch the video tutorial to ensure you have your Photoshop file setup correctly. A link to the tutorial is included in the ‘Readme.txt‘ file in the download.
- Use high-resolution photos with the Action for the best results and to avoid errors. I highly recommend scaling your photo into the 3500px – 4500px range (at the long dimension) for the best results. Even if your photo is only 1000px at the long dimension, scale it up much larger.
- With Adobe Creative Cloud, you can install multiple versions of Photoshop. If you like this Action but is not supported on your version of Photoshop, you can always install an additional version of Photoshop to run the Action on. Once an Action has been tested and working on a version of Photoshop, it will always work.
- Use Jpeg or Png images to run the Action on. Other file types such as TIFF, BMP, PSD can cause issues with Actions, as Photoshop disables various features for different file types.
Take a look through the FAQ page here for solutions to errors as well as announcements regarding item updates.
Thankyou for your support!