Free dripping liquid effect for Photoshop
Automatically create dripping liquid effects with this free Photoshop Action.
How does it work?
- Type some text or create a graphic in Photoshop
- Load the Photoshop Action
- Press play!
This Photoshop Action is free for your personal use projects or if you just want to try it out. If you are using this item to earn money, you will need purchase a commercial license.
A link to the video tutorial is also included in the ‘Readme.txt’ file in the download.
- Every time you run the Photoshop Action, the drips and areas where the liquid builds up on your graphic are randomized. You will never get the same result twice.
- All layer styles to create the reflective look are editable. This means you can freely edit the look of the liquid – experiment and create numerous different looks by adjusting the layer style settings.
- Easy to export on a transparent background. Simply hide the background layer.
- Hide layers to create an outline only dripping liquid effect.
- Choose from 4 levels of drip amount.
Tested and working in Photoshop CC 2015.5.1 and above.