Neon Alphabet Kit
About this Item
Create your own customizable signs with the Neon Alphabet Kit
It includes uppercase alphabet (A-Z) and numbers from 0-9, as well as an ampersand, interrogation & exclamation point (see preview pictures for an overview of the contents of this kit). Just drag & drop the different elements to create your own custom scenes and composition. This kit is great for creating banners, titles, quotes,… All the elements are provided as high-res 300 DPI files – each letter being about 2300px tall. The other elements (supports, frames) are larger – up to more than 6000 px.
For each character, you will get two versions: one “on” version (with neon glow), and a one-off/broken version. By default, the neon comes in orange color, but you have the possibility to edit multiple things, including the color, using a Hue-saturation layer adjustment, for example. I’ve included a PDF document with a few quick tips explaining how to customize your neon signs in Photoshop.
You will receive a ZIP containing:
- PDF quick tips sheet for modifying the neon elements in Photoshop
- Alphabet “off” version: letters from A-Z, numbers from 0-9, ampersand, hashtag, exclamation point and interrogation point. PSD and PNG format, 300 dpi.
- Alphabet “on” version: letters from A-Z, numbers from 0-9, ampersand, hashtag, exclamation point and interrogation point. PSD and PNG format, 300 dpi.
- Other elements: cables, grids, supports,… PSD and PNG format, 300 dpi
- 2 Example scenes PSD files
— See preview pictures for an overview of all the elements included.
You will need Photoshop to use the PSD files. PNG files will work in any software that supports that format. The PSD files are layered (for example, the shadows of the letters are on a separate layer, or created as an editable Drop shadow layer effect (supports, cables). The PNG files are flattened versions of the PSD’s but still can be edited to some extent (for example, modifying the color of the neon glow). They are provided as individual files with a transparent background.