KraftTone Comic Brushes for Procreate
Nostalgic, aesthetic vintage comic book printing effects so legit, you'll swear you're looking at a scan.
With over 370 colors available, the KraftTone Color System really packs a punch, authentically replicating long-forgotten analog processes with maximum craft and minimum fuss. KraftTone was designed with productivity and versatility in mind featuring easy-to-use brush-based processes that allow for complete customization every step of the way.
What you’ll dig:
- Brush-based process that faithfully reproduces the pre-digital comic coloring aesthetics used from the late ’30s to the early ’90s.
- Huge 374 color palette available in lightly distressed dot and line screen tints. Take complete control of the process, from inking and paper textures to distressing effects and registration errors.
- Archival paper texture templates instantly create ink-absorbing sorcery.
- Non-Destructive Destruction™ – build up incredibly realistic distressing effects whilst keeping your original artwork intact.
- Screenprint ready – output separations with ease.
- Super fun and easy to use with detailed video tutorials included.
What you get:
- 19 x CMYK dot formula brushes
- 19 x CMYK line formula brushes
- 13 x distressing effects brushes
- 6 x stain effects brushes
- 4 x Inking Brushes
- 5 x paper texture templates in classic comic book format (6 5/8″ x 10 1/8″).
- 1 x dot screen formula guide pdf featuring 374 colors.
- 1 x line screen formula guide pdf featuring 374 colors.
- 1 x bonus solid color swatch palette.
- 1 x tutorial video series with detailed instructions, tips and tricks.
Example illustrations by Johnny Dombrowski.