Freestyler – Brushes for Procreate
Create Multiple Lettering Styles with Little Effort!
I used to find it hard to produce individual pieces of art that contained lots of different lettering styles combined with quirky doodle elements, so I took time to practice and produce a resource to enable others to this quickly and easily and, more importantly, to have fun while doing it.
FREESTYLER combines a mixture of brushes such as outline, 3D, flat, monoline, texture and pattern. Giving you unique styles with little effort but a powerful impact. Some brushes will create a look as soon as you start drawing with them, whilst others I will guide you through the process with the included user manual.
Here are the brushes:
- Pencil Sketch Brush to get your ideas down!
- Slipstream Monoline (Standard, Outline & 3D)
- Riptide Brush Script (Standard, Outline & 3D)
- Roughneck (Monoline, Taper & Detail)
- SloppyJoe (Monoline, Taper & Detail)
- Unique 3 (Rock + Roller, High Five & Broken Arrow)
- Pattern (Pinboard, Spray Can, Confetti, Milky Way)
- Liner (Flight Path, Rain Maker, Bread Crumbs, Super Star)
- Wingman Paper Plane!
- 10 x Paper Texture Brushes
- Doodle Pack of Eyes and Mouth Brushes
- Colour Palette
You also get an in-depth user manual which includes:
- Using the Outline & 3D brushes
- Coloring the Outline & 3D brushes
- Creating and Colouring 3D Letters
- How to Draw a Flag
- How to Draw a Rain Cloud
- Example Alphabets
Everything you need to push forward your creativity and let the ideas flow!
- App: Procreate 5.0 and above
- Hardware: iPad Pro or iPad 2017 or higher
- iPadOS: Version 13.2 or higher