Free Fantom Effect for Photoshop
This free Photoshop Action automatically converts text or logos into atmospheric designs.
How does it work?
Step 1: Load the Photoshop Action and brushes into Photoshop. You only need to load the files once to be able to use the effect over and over.
Step 2: Type out your text or open a graphic
Step 3: Click the play icon in the Actions panel. Done!
Looking for a font to try out?
Try Playfair Display: https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Playfair+Display
The Photoshop Action has been tested and working in Photoshop CC 2019 and above
This Photoshop Action is free for your personal use projects or if you just want to try it out. If you are using this item to earn money, you will need purchase a commercial license.
- Every time you play the Photoshop Action, the results are different.
- Easy to save your design out with a transparent background, simply hide the ‘Background color’ layer.
- Everything is layered, meaning you can do things like adjusting layer opacities, re-ordering layers, hiding layers etc to create different looks.
- 20 preset color look Actions included. Layers are also setup for you to experiment with your own color looks.
- Works with any font. Try out different fonts and see what kind of results you can come up with!
Thank you for your support and enjoy using the Effect!