Charcoal Procreate Brushes
About this Item
A set of 20 charcoal Procreate brushes
These brushes were created from charcoal and traditional media samples that have been carefully scanned transformed into brushes.
Texturing brushes: These brushes have kept some of the texture of the original samples they were created with, so they’ll allow you to add realistic charcoal elements to your designs, such as smudges, dust and fingerprints.
Sketching brushes: These are great for outlines and general drawing & sketching, or for adding finer details to your illustrations.
Bonus paper textures: I’ve also included 4 free textures in this set – import them to your Procreate canvas, and place them at the bottom of the layers stack to get a textured paper background!
- 20 Procreate brushes in a single .brushset file
- 1 JPG swatches sheet for a quick preview of all the brushes
- 4 bonus JPG paper textures
To use these brushes, you will need:
- The iPad app Procreate (the brushes will only work in Procreate)
- An iPad + stylus: even though the brushes will work with other iPad models and third party styluses, I recommend the iPad Pro + Apple Pencil combo, as they’re currently the most precise & accurate tools for drawing in Procreate. The brushes were created & tested using an Apple Pencil so I cannot guarantee that they will behave as advertised with third party styluses.